If your 2019 goals include more fun-filled, family adventures with the kids, we have some excellent wintertime road trips to consider. We love our families, and we know how busy life can get during the work week. But sometimes, short weekend road trips are a great way to spend quality time with the family. Here are a few suggestions:
- Drive to Koteewi Run Seasonal Slopes in Noblesville, IN, go sledding, and make snow angels.
- Drive to Fort Wayne and hit the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo or visit the Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society.
- Drive to Summit Lake in Henry County where you can go ice fishing.
- Take a weekend trip anywhere in the region to visit longtime friends.
- Go camping in the great outdoors at Shakamak State Park in Jasonville, IN.
- Go “glamping” and skiing at Perfect North Slopes in Lawrenceburg, IN.
- Hit your favorite sports arenas in Indiana and root for your teams.
We hope you found this list of road trips useful. Before you head out, we encourage you to make sure your vehicle is ready for your wintertime road trip. For best service, schedule an appointment. Please note that our Breman location was closed on November 30, 2018, and our operations have migrated to our new, larger, Etna Green facility. Mast Service Center is located at 8608 North State Road 19 in Etna Green, IN 46524. We look forward to seeing you soon!