Leonard Mast is the proud owner of Mast Service Center in Etna Green; while he was still in middle school, he anointed himself himself a diesel mechanic and started working on the diesel engines that were on the family farm. After many years and much more auto repair education, his first auto mechanic job was performing fleet service for diesels operating all over the U.S. for about 10 years.
In 2005, Leonard went out on his own, and Mast Service Center was born in Etna Green, and we have steadily expanded our team for auto repair and fleet services. With our mobile services unit, we can get a diesel mechanic to you if you’ve broken down on the side of the road. Leonard still does plenty of auto repair himself, but has also built up a team of excellent auto and diesel mechanics. Between them, there’s no auto repair or fleet service task that’s too difficult for Mast Service Center. Meet the team below:
Here is our talented team of technicians working commuter cars:
- Eric is an ASE-Certified Master technician with a specialization in diesel light pickups, and he has been with Leonard since 2005.
- Jason Mast is surprisingly not a relative, even though they share the same last name, but their last name isn’t the only thing they share. Jason is also an ASE-Certified Master technician and has been with the team for 4 years.
- Jamie is hard working ASE-Certified technician always willing to learn and improve.
Our team of diesel mechanics working on diesel-powered vehicles, anything from RVs to big rigs:
- Ray Mast is Leonard’s oldest brother, and he works primarily on heavy-duty trucks, performing the service calls. If you are stranded on the side of the road with your big rip, Ray to the rescue!
- Wendell Mast is Leonard’s youngest brother. He does everything, just like Leonard. He enjoys fabricating and never balks at a challenge. A lot of the trucks have components that are added on after the manufacturing process, and Wendell can weld and fix these parts.
Leonard is proud of the stellar reputation for Mast Service Center has built for fleet service and auto repair. We’re looking forward to continuing to grow our services in Etna Green, and around the area. Above all else Leonard, and the rest of the technicians here at Mast Service Center, want you to feel like you’re part of the family, treated with respect and fairness.
If you’ve got a need for auto repair, don’t delay any longer. Give Mast Service Center a call. Our auto mechanics are ready for you, and our mobile service unit is willing to send a diesel mechanic to your big rig. Schedule an appointment today for both auto repair and fleet service. Mast Service Center is located at 8608 North State Road 19 in Etna Green, IN 46524. For honest, complete, and quick auto repair and fleet service, Mast Service Center won’t let you down.